Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 2

Here are some more pictures from the hospital. Below is Claire with Meredith post bottle, I believe.

This is the view of Manhattan from our room.

Andrea made it into town around 3:00 on the 20th.
This is just me posing with Claire. I think this one got me a smirk from Meredith.

Me sitting with Claire.

Kristin made it into town around 9:00 PM or so on the 20th. She was glad to finally be able to meet Claire.
Claire likes to play with her hands when they're not in a blanket. She is always trying to get them into her mouth or up into the air.

Here are her tiny feet. They're about as long as my index finger. She has some long toes though.
Meredith giving the bottle. I don't think she spit this one back up.

Me holding Claire after the bottle from Meredith.

Close-up shot.

I don't think this one needs any description.

Claire getting some shut eye.

More to come later. I'm on my way back to the hospital.

2 comments:

Peg and Don said...

Great pictures, Dan! We can hardly wait to get up there to meet Claire. She looks just like her Mommy, don't you think? What a pretty baby!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!! How perfect.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cathy thinks she's gorgeous also!!!
Can't wait to get my hands on her. Love to all. Auntie Gail
Give her a great big kiss from me.