Sunday, June 22, 2008

More Claire...

What a great weekend! Dan & Mere & Claire came home early this afternoon from the hospital. They had a few visitors stop by but mostly just rested. Grandma made all of us dinner before we dropped Kristin off at the airport. When we left the Snider family was resting comfortably and now Grandma and I are getting settled as roommates for a while :) I just finished uploading some pictures in to the ofoto account but wanted to share some of my favorites!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so beautiful..

Give her a hug and kiss from me..
Hope to meet her soon..
Love
Auntie Cindy

Anonymous said...

I already had pictures printed and frame...I am showing them off to every body...Kisses to all from Me..Favorite Auntie Paula

Anonymous said...

Paula failed to tell you I had the pictures printed for her and had already made my own album however somehow the album has disapeared and now Cindy has it!!! Guess I'll have to make another. The baby is soooooooooo cute I can't wait to get my hand on her. Keep up the good work of posting pictures we love it! Love Aunti Gail