Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meet CHS

Just Kidding!!! But we will be meeting her soon. For those of you who don't know Mere went into labor this morning. She started having contractions at 4AM and went to the hospital when they were 6 minutes apart before Noon. She is now all set up and has her epideryl and is resting as comfortably as possible in the hospital. The nurses said they hoped to see this baby born before before her shift ends at 11PM. Grandma and Pepere are at the hospital with Dan and Mere and Auntie Kristin is flying down in the morning. I am SUPPOSED to be walking in Relay for Life on the Cape tomorrow and I drove down Wednesday night and I'll be driving back in the morning. (Mere now owes me 2 vacation days and her doctor owes me 2 tanks of gas for telling us she was going to deliver late!!!) We think that CHS just wanted to meet her Pepere before he leaves for Germany!!!

We'll keep you updated!!!

2 comments:

Peg and Don said...

Stop your whining and enjoy the moment. Soon you will be an auntie and hopefully her faforite Aunt Andrea! We're ready to meet her too....

Peg and Don said...

Make that faVorite. I will teach CHS to put her finger in your ear!