Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Claire attended her first Clemson Club football viewing on Saturday. Of course we had to dress her up in Clemson gear. She is going to her first football game on November 1st when Clemson plays at Boston College. Let's hope the weather cooperates with us!
A smile because she turned 4 months! :-) I can't believe how quickly the time flew by.
"Mom - Are you serious? I am not going to roll over for you, just because everyone is watching! Now, get that camera off me"

Does it get any more peaceful than this?
And, last but not least.... Can we take bets on who is having more fun here?






4 comments:

Andrea said...

CLEARLY Claire is having more fun haha...

Anonymous said...

meredith she is soooooooo beautiful.Thank you again for all the updates. We love you all and we miss you. Claire is going to LOVE VT this winter. Please pick a date. MMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM home made pizza....

Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures...she is beautiful...I hear she is going to be in Ma. next weekend...Hope i get to see her...Andrea i tried rest.com it worked great thanks for the info...auntie P

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the updates... and the Videos are wonderful...
I loved the little red slippers.... Not sure she likes them....
Love you all ....
Cindy