Monday, October 13, 2008

October weekend fun!

Every Columbus Day Weekend I feel like we should be baking bread, but we aren't, so we had to find something else to occupy our long weekend.

Claire is doing much better with tummy time. You can see that she is lifting herself up much higher and has rolled over from her stomach to her back multiple times. We have to put the soft mat down now because once she rolls over she lets her head fall back onto the hardwood floor.
Another tummy time picture - I think she is saying Mom, why are you doing this to me?
Sunday we went pumpkin picking with a group of new moms from Hoboken. The weather was perfect - 70 and sunny. We had a great time even though Claire had no idea what we were doing. It's all for the photo op.
This one is for Aunt Jean!


Some of the pumpkins were bigger than Claire. This should be more fun next year!And you wonder where she gets those big blue eyes from???

Just a smiley little girl.
Check out Claires baby page for a couple of videos!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute pictures! I love the blacksmith one. Still wish we were baking bread this weekend though.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that Claire is already rolling over so well!!! We have 3 boys in my room a that are all 5 months old, and only one has managed to roll over. Hope things are going well...miss you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Once again great job sharing Claire's progress. Beautiful pictures and of course a very bright child!!! must take after Auntie Gail

Anonymous said...

I love the Videos Mere! She is getting big huh? Tell her I can't wait to see her really soon!

Dan said...

That's my girl!