Monday, October 06, 2008

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful fall weekend - finally the weather is turning on us. And I bet those of you farther north than us are enjoying some beautiful colors on the trees. (Now wouldn't those be some good pictures to post on the blog!!)

Don't forget to check out this request from Paul. He is running a half marathon this weekend to raise money for cancer and needs our help!

And of course, I leave you with pictures of Claire... We love to read (although this book was a little long for her attention span!)
I think she is saying Give me my pacifier back

The shirt says it all - yes, I'm cute - it's OK to look!

I hope everyone has a great week - any suggestions for Halloween costumes for Miss Claire? And what is everyone else going to dress up as - Emma, Paige, Joey....

4 comments:

Andrea said...

We can go to Century 21 this weekend - they have ADORABLE halloween costumes - I almost bought her a ladybug costume last time I was there

Anonymous said...

Paige and Joey think Claire should be a Tootsie Roll. We keep seeing that costume and they think it's the cutest.
Paige is going to be a gypsy. And Joey, well...he just said he wants to be a "fighter guy". Not sure which "fighter guy" yet. Is there a non-violent fighter guy out there? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Remember the skeleton outfit she got from Grumpy and Grandma S? If it fits her, that would be cute!

Becky S said...

I love the pictures!! She's growing up soooo fast! ha! they all do!