Monday, March 12, 2007

All Settled in California

I finally arrived in California late Wednesday night and my apartment finally feels like home! I spent the end of the week and weekend unpacking.

All of my stuff that I shipped was supposed to arrive on Friday morning so on Thursday evening I decided to run to the grocery store. I returned to find that I had missed UPS so on Friday morning I had to carry all 13 of my boxes across the apartment complex and up 2 flights of stairs!!! It was my work out for the day!

Here are a few pictures of my new place...

This a picture of the complex from my porch



So I love being right by the pool but I accidently fell asleep and got very sunburned. I need SPF 50!


Here is my living room - I moved all the furniture around and now I finally like it!



Here is the view from my porch...


I have a pretty good size kitchen too!


I'll put up a few more pictures later.

Love and miss you all! I hope to see people the last weekend of March when I am home for our cousin Sara's bridal shower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea your place looks beautiful. I wish i could come and visit. You are one amazing girl.I am sure your experiance will be as great as you are. Keep sending pictures.
I LOVE YOU....Tina