Friday, March 30, 2007

Free Lunch at Gus & Paul's

So when I was on jury duty I ate at Gus and Paul’s one day and put my business card in the fishbowl to win a free lunch (that is basically all I use my business cards for haha – this is the third thing I’ve won!).  So I guess I blew the surprise with that last sentence, but I won the free lunch for up to 15 people at Gus & Paul’s downtown.  The Ameritrade financial advisor, Tom Zimmer, that provides the lunch and 5 minute talk on what he does is a Cathedral grad one year back from me, which may have influenced my chances of winning (Niiiiiiicce (Borat style)).  I don’t think I will be able to make it back to use the lunch so if anyone wants it let me know.  You could even make it a Robillard blog party lunch (like “block party”).  Hahaha.  OK let me know

 

ROCK ON!!!

 

Paul Bordua

Shawmut Design and Construction

560 Harrison Avenue

Boston, MA 02118

p. 617.622.7444

f.  617.622.8444

c. 617.592.2350

pbordua@shawmut.com

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul
I hope you play the lotery ever week. I am a bit jealous since i have never won anything in my life. I think when i take chances i will put it under Paul Bordua and i will be sure to win. Oh, maybe that's cheeting.
Love you Tina

Julie said...

Paul,
we're pretty lucky lately huh? I think we should take bigger risks lol
Julie