Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome William Patrick Cassidy!

So we had some exciting news today on the Calnen side of the family that I thought people may be interested in.

Sara and Patrick had the baby today! William Patrick Cassidy was born at 3:08 and was 8lb. From what we've heard, everyone is doing great! And Auntie Jean (Grandma now I guess :)) and Kate made it down with plenty of time to spare. He looks absolutely adorable in the picture that Auntie Kate sent out but I can't figure out how to get that to my computer...I'll work on that. Otherwise Mere may go visit tomorrow and I'm sure she'll share her pictures.


Welcome William Patrick!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Sarah and Patrick!!! And welcome to little William Patrick! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Best wishes to everyone, especially Grandma Jean and Auntie Kate!

Anonymous said...

Now Claire has a new cousin right across the river! I spoke to Sarah for a second last night and she sounded great! I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! Babies are wonderful and Grandbabies are THE BEST.. Glad to hear all is going well Best wishes to all Maryellen

Anonymous said...

Tha is wonderful...Congratulations to all..Can't wait to meet the little guy,,,
Love
Cindy