Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Electoral Map

When I came to post this I saw Mel's post and that is very sad! So to ATTEMPT to lighten things up, I wanted to share this because I thought it was pretty funny...





In addition, I don't think Florida should be able to vote. Did anyone see the coverage last night about the problems they were having with their ballots this time? Apparently, the ballot had an arrow and a rectangle. To vote for your candidate, you had to draw a rectangle and color it in between the existing rectangle and arrow. I think it was NBC that interviewed a bunch of pollers coming out and said that they had been very confused by this. Some circled their choices, some made check marks, etc. but the only way it counted was if you completely filled in the space between the rectangle (VP) and arrow (Pres.) Really? Does it have to be that complicated? I feel like if ANY state needed to have the most straight forward, easy to complete ballot out of ANY state, it would have been Florida after the mess last time!

No comments: